- We love Froddo - the leather simply oozes quality, the colours are stunning, soles are flexible and toe-boxes nice and spacious.
- Froddo have been making shoes since 1946, and their shoes are truly European - designed in Italy, manufactured in Croatia, and sold all over the world
- Froddo shoes are produced in an environmentally friendly way - absolutely no harmful chemicals in the leather and other materials, and only water-based adhesives, plus recycled packaging which is designed to go on being recycled
- Some Froddo styles have a removable insole with a 'smile' mark so that you can easily check that the shoe is the right length for your child's feet
- We stock Froddo shoes from size EU19 to EU35