Barefoot shoes for children carefully handcrafted in EU from soft, premium leather with flexible, natural rubber sole, extremely lightweight.
- Anatomically designed to support healthy foot development and movement
- Very soft, premium leather which allows optimum ventilation of the foot
- No reinforcements
- Partially lined with chrome-free leather, front part not lined
- Vegetable tanned leather insoles
- Highly flexible, 3 mm natural rubber sole with excellent grip for active movement
- Velcro closing system for a secure, adjustable fit
- Very lightweight
- Child safe, non-toxic materials
Measuring Instructions from Dodo:
To correctly measure the child's feet, place the foot on a flat surface, under the weight of the body, and draw its outline on a piece of paper. Then measure the distance between the tip of the thumb and the heel preferably with a ruler.
It is recommended to measure both feet because there may be situations where there are small differences between them. In such a case, the size of the larger foot is taken into account.
Minimalist shoes should be a maximum of 4-5 mm (for children under 2 years) and a maximum of 7 mm (for children over 2 years) over the size of the child's sole.
For minimalist shoes, we recommend that you do not choose a size too large because, having no reinforcements, the shoe is very flexible and the child can trip if the difference between the sole and the shoe is inadequate.
||Inside length (cm)
||Inside width (cm)