New from Australia, Squids are a unique Aquatic sunglass design for kids aged 4 - 10 years.
Squids frames are made from Aquaflex material with EVA foam inserts that float in water.
The lenses on Squids offer excellent UV protection and the moulded frames eliminate peripheral UV from reaching the child's eyes.
The lenses are made of tough, impact resistand Polycarbonate and feature a hydrophobic coating to repel water.
All lenses provide 100% UV protection and comply with the European Standard BS EN 1836:2005 for category 3 protection.
Squids come with their own stylish PVC squeeze top carry case.
Special SQUIDS features:
1. SQUIDS provide 100% UV protection and comply with the Australian Standards AS/NZS: 1067
2. SQUIDS are designed for kids aged 4 - 10 years.
3. SQUIDS are a unique Australian design that FLOAT in water - ideal for the beach or pool.
4. SQUIDS are made from AQUAFLEX material that is lightweight and flexible.
5. EVA foam temple inserts proved added comfort and buoyancy.
6. Lenses are made from shatterproof Polycarbonate & feature a hydrophobic coating to repel water.